A great addition to holiday parties – the Christmas Margarita
You’ll need the following Ingredients:
- 1.5 ounces tequila
- 1.5 ounces 100% cranberry juice, unsweetened (not blended)
- 1 ounce triple orange liquor (such as Gran Gala)
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Salted rim (optional)
- Cranberry, rosemary, lime for garnish (optional)
- Rim the glass with salt
- Add ice to cocktail shaker. Add the cranberry juice, tequila, lime juice, orange liquor (Gran Gala) and simple syrup. Shake!
- Strain it into a glass and add ice. Garnish with fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary for a festive look.
Stop by the store for these ingredients and more!
This recipe comes to us from “A Couple Cooks”